Some of the benefits from Drinking Coffee
There are over 2 Billion cups of coffee drunk every day.
Some of the benefits of drinking coffee
- Brain Power – Coffee can boost brain power. Coffee with sugar activate sections of the brain through caffeine and glucose. They act as a stimulant on the central nervous system and help to boost attention and concentration. Coffee has also been shown to help with jetlag
- Blood Pressure – Coffee has been shown to increase blood pressure. Not really a benefit, So if you are going for a checkup it is a good idea to not have coffee. If you are diagnosed with high BP then you should think of cutting down. ALTERNATIVELY, If you suffer from low BP then a cup of coffee can be beneficial help raise your BP
- Immune System – Coffee can boost your immune system. Coffee is full of antioxidants and could be a preventative for some cancers. Also, it has been shown to be good for the Heart, Liver and Digestive system
- Headaches – through the caffeine coffee can relieve some of the symptoms of headaches and migraines. A lot of over counter meds have caffeine in them
- Stress – Coffee can help reduce stress to the stimulation of Dopamine and Serotonin in the brain. The feel-good guys
- Mood – Coffee has shown to improve memory, mood, and production.
- Weight – Coffee can suppress the appetite and enhance energy levels. Two things that can help you control your weight
So We are talking about a good cup of brewed coffee, not the instant variety that loses some of its properties in the process